Under the following categories are some useful links that you might want to visit:
- Triskele Assessment & Therapy Services (TATS)
Click for their brochure: TATS is a multidisciplinary psychology and rehabilitation therapy practice in the Waikato – North and South, South Auckland, Waiuku, King Country, Waipa District, Thames-Coromandel and the Bay of Plenty. They offer a full range of psychological, mental health and rehabilitation service specialising in the assessment and treatment of emotional, cognitive and behavioural difficulties. TATS are continuing to connect with their clients over the lockdown through telehealth services.
Legal and Financial Information:
Kin Carer Resources:
- www.healthcamps.org.nz - Respite camps for GRG Children over the school holidays. KidzaCool Adventures are the ones. Free for children in care.
- www.toughlove.org.nz - Toughlove has run courses for Grandparents raising grandchildren in the past and we can offer loving support in both dealing with difficult kids and difficult grandchildren.
- www.caregivertraining.org.nz - Free for Caregivers/GRG's
- www.bigbuddy.org.nz - Big Buddy matches kind-hearted men with boys who do not have a father in their lives.
Medical/Mental Health/Support Services:
Websites for Children:
- www.netbasics.org.nz - the essentials to keep your computer secure
- www.scamwatch.govt.nz - the Ministry of Consumer Affairs up to date information on the types of scams which are current and trying to trick us all
- For a guide that may be able to help you choose an anti-virus software for your computer see ConsumerAffairs.com a consumer news and advocacy website which includes consumer news on a range of issues.